You can increase your chances of successful opioid treatment by choosing a Suboxone rehab. Contact recovery therapists from Recovery Now to discuss a custom-tailored treatment plan to help you overcome your addiction to opioids and reach for a brighter future. You don’t have to fear cravings, withdrawals, or painful detox symptoms when you opt for Suboxone treatment in our facility. Find out more about how you can take the first step in your journey to wellness when you contact our rehab at 516-406-8010.
5 Reasons You May Be A Good Candidate For Suboxone Opioid Treatment
1. Has your opioid use escalated to the point that you feel at risk of an overdose? Perhaps you’re concerned about a loved one exhibiting danger signs while using opioids. Suboxone dramatically decreases overdose risk for patients in every phase of addiction, even when opioid abuse is severe. We offer office-based opioid treatment that could save your life or the life of someone close to you.
2. Clinical trials have shown Suboxone to be effective in all of the following areas:
- Suppressing symptoms of withdrawal
- Reducing opioid use
- Minimizing cravings
- Blocking the effects of opioids
- Helping patients complete detox and addiction treatment
Together with outpatient counseling from Recovery Now, Suboxone can help you stay in treatment and avoid a relapse. Speak with an OBOT provider from Recovery Now when you contact us today.
3. You may have heard that using Suboxone during detox is like replacing one dependence with another, but that’s not the whole story. Suboxone is different from most opioids because patients are unable to experience the same high as with heroin. Withdrawal symptoms of Suboxone are mild in comparison to heroin and other opioids, making it easier to taper doses at the end of treatment. Don’t believe the hype; contact Recovery Now to learn more about medication assisted treatment, a safe, effective opioid treatment using Suboxone.
4. If you live a busy lifestyle, you may be searching for opioid treatment that can be administered in an outpatient setting. One of the most significant benefits of Suboxone is that it does not require inpatient rehab. You’ll achieve the best results when you commit to an outpatient rehab that can offer MAT for opioid addiction and counseling, therapy sessions, and support while you continue to recover from addiction. Recovery Now can offer you all of that and more when you choose us for rehab.
5. In recent years, the cost of Suboxone treatment has drastically decreased, making it accessible from local addiction treatment clinics. If expensive treatment has prevented you or a loved one from overcoming addiction, we welcome your phone call at Recovery Now to discuss affordable opioid treatment in our outpatient rehab. If you’re covered by health insurance, treatment may cost you little or nothing out of pocket.
Choose from our three convenient locations:
- Ashland City
Reach out to a licensed, professional rehab expert from Recovery Now if you have questions about treatment or are ready to start your recovery journey today. Explore our website to find additional resources and information that will help you make the right decision regarding opioid treatment. Suboxone is only one of the many medication-assisted treatment options we offer.Opioid Treatment